I am wondering what to do with my copy of a 2003 photograph of Mary Lou McDonald standing next to...Read More
About The Author
M.E. Synon is an American journalist. She is a columnist with the Mail on Sunday and a contributor to the Daily Mail in the United Kingdom and the Irish Daily Mail, as well as the Irish weekly, The Sunday Business Post. She is a frequent contributor to Irish radio current affairs programmes. Through her career, Synon has been an outspoken critic of the European Union and an advocate of laissez-faire capitalism.
Author: M. E. Synon
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- German state Finance Minister allegedly takes his own life out of “despair” at economic impact of coronavirus
- The Germans are right: Eurobonds are a terrible idea
- 600,000 ‘defective’ masks bought from China recalled in Netherlands
- Sinn Fein Senator: Get through the crisis by watching porno
- US Politican sparks outrage after suggesting we sacrifice older people to save the economy