The Bundesbank says Germany is headed to recession. Not good news, especially with the possibility...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
Credit to The Sun on this one: “Reports in Germany have now revealed two people will have...Read More
Bad news for anyone who fancies a dip.Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- What whacky ideas might be central to the Citizens’ Assembly on Education?
- 1 in 7 Waterford residents are migrants, report claims
- Nigerian Christians are losing the demographic war
- Hong Kong media tycoon arrested under new oppressive Chinese law
- NASA to review names of planets, galaxies to combat “insensitivity”, promote inclusion