I suppose they’ll fit right in. The current members, after all, include Cuba, Saudi Arabia, China,...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
Are you excited? RTE has released a new schedule today for autumn and winter, which, if we’re...Read More
According to the generally well-informed Pat Leahy over at the Irish Times, Dublin is refusing...Read More
I’ll be honest, I spent a good ten minutes trying to think up a good “swing” joke to greet this...Read More
A real good news/bad news report from property website Daft this quarter. The good news: At 6.7%,...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Bank of Ireland made €758 million in 2019, but won’t pay ANY corporation tax
- My daughter was paralyzed in horrific accident but HSE won’t give me care package to bring her home
- The Alan Kelly Rap is the anthem for unity we need to heal the country
- Pro-family academic wins defamation case after play depicts her as fascist zombie to be killed
- A second election could destroy Fine Gael