It’s not easy being a beloved celebrity in Ireland these days, as Marian Keyes found out to her...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
The broadband plan is back in the news. The Journal.ie reports this morning that the Government...Read More
I suppose they’ll fit right in. The current members, after all, include Cuba, Saudi Arabia, China,...Read More
Are you excited? RTE has released a new schedule today for autumn and winter, which, if we’re...Read More
According to the generally well-informed Pat Leahy over at the Irish Times, Dublin is refusing...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
- Vaccine Update: Fall in numbers vaccinated last week
- Tracey Campbell-Fitzpatrick: why did her maternal death not rock the nation?
- Camogie stars say people are “collateral damage” in government’s lockdown
- “SEND THE GOBSH*TES PACKING” – LMFM radio presenter wants Cork protesters fired
- University Times editor candidate: “I’ll give my student accommodation to asylum seeker”