The latest figures show that just 13% of 2500 GPs have agreed to provide the abortion pill, and no...Read More
About The Author
Author: Gript News
Independent TD Mattie McGrath has strongly condemned the inability of the Minister for Agriculture, Michael Creed, to bring about a resolution to the ongoing beef crisis.Read More
The authors claimed that almost two-thirds of investment into Ireland from abroad is “phantom” capital.Read More
A pro-life rally in Belfast on Saturday drew such a huge crowd that the police had to ask...Read More
Tens of thousands of protestors took to the streets of Belfast today to protest the imposition of...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- 1 in 7 Waterford residents are migrants, report claims
- Nigerian Christians are losing the demographic war
- Hong Kong media tycoon arrested under new oppressive Chinese law
- NASA to review names of planets, galaxies to combat “insensitivity”, promote inclusion
- Kildare is locked down – but horse-racing is strangely immune where GAA isn’t