Air Canada flight staff will no longer greet guests as “ladies and gentlemen” or “mesdames et messieurs,” after changes in company policy to reflect claims of gender fluidity and non-binary identities.Read More
About The Author
Author: Gript News
Lisa Smith and her two-year-old child are said to be among 900 women and children that have escaped a detention camp for ISIS members that was bombed by Turkish warplanes in northern Syria.Read More
The breakthrough deal may put an end to further advances by the Turkish army, as it is likely that Kurdish hopes of an independent state have diminished with the arrival of the Syrian armyRead More
A full review of the screening process in Irish maternity hospitals has been called for after...Read More
Next Sunday Pope Francis will proclaim John Henry Newman a saint. To mark this important event,...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- “It’s like a tyrannical regime” McGrath lashes out at health minister over “draconian” powers
- Carol Nolan TD: Have Ministers ever actually met a real child?
- UK police will break up Christmas dinners if families flout lockdown rules
- How could ‘intolerable suffering’ be quantified to justify ending a life?
- 13% of Irish voters would vote for Donald Trump: Poll