As the General Election campaign trundles on, what was shaping up to be a straight shoot-out...Read More
About The Author
Bryan O’ Shea is an undergraduate student of Government and Political Science. A native of rural north Cork, Bryan is undertaking his bachelor’s degree in University College Cork. In June of 2018, he co-founded and is currently President of Free Speech Ireland – a student-led movement dedicated to the protection of free speech, liberty and free markets. He is also a Local Coordinator with Students for Liberty
Author: Bryan O'Shea
Justice Minister Charlie Flanagan has launched a new public consultation on hate speech with the...Read More
Last week I wrote an article about the recent media response to a group of students, including...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Doctor’s stark message: Nursing home with 90% Covid patients has only ONE nurse
- Liberal Catholics are the useful idiots of woke ideologues
- Two FBI bombshells: turns out Russia and Iran were on Team Joe plus FBI want Hunter Biden’s laptop
- Hunter Biden’s ex-business partner says Joe Biden knew about son’s deal and got 10%
- The Abraham Accord: Watershed moment for the Middle East