Big Pharma companies who are making a fortune out of testing for Down Syndrome must be held responsible, and should be obliged to give factual information that is positive and supportive after a diagnosis is made, says Michael O’DowdRead More
Month: March 2019
Vicky Wall tells Tim Jackson why Trisomy Awareness Month is so important – and her concerns at what she saw at an information event in one major Dublin hospital.Read More
Audio of British Army officers discussing the killing of civilians on Bloody Sunday matches the shocking transcript from the Saville Inquiry.Read More
COURAGE amidst such horror: A young man ran at the killer who was shooting innocent people in the Al Noor mosque in New Zealand.Read More
Is Leo Varadkar is endangering Irish people by letting suspected ISIS members and supporters back here.
“I was in Syria, I saw what ISIS did, Leo Varadkar is endangering Irish people by letting suspected ISIS members and supporters back here.”Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Review: Dominion by Tom Holland
- Grafton street ditches Nollaig Shona and raises social media storm
- Hong Kong: Police warn they will use live rounds on pro-democracy students
- Compass panel to debate “Is feminism vital?”
- Poll Analysis: Fianna Fáil needs a vision to beat this Government – and it doesn’t have one