Big Pharma companies who are making a fortune out of testing for Down Syndrome must be held responsible, and should be obliged to give factual information that is positive and supportive after a diagnosis is made, says Michael O’DowdRead More
Month: March 2019
Vicky Wall tells Tim Jackson why Trisomy Awareness Month is so important – and her concerns at what she saw at an information event in one major Dublin hospital.Read More
Audio of British Army officers discussing the killing of civilians on Bloody Sunday matches the shocking transcript from the Saville Inquiry.Read More
COURAGE amidst such horror: A young man ran at the killer who was shooting innocent people in the Al Noor mosque in New Zealand.Read More
Is Leo Varadkar is endangering Irish people by letting suspected ISIS members and supporters back here.
“I was in Syria, I saw what ISIS did, Leo Varadkar is endangering Irish people by letting suspected ISIS members and supporters back here.”Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- BREAKING: Two errors found in Leaving Cert results system, upgrades expected
- REVEALED: no national reporting system for when abortion pills cause harm
- WATCH: ‘The country is depressed’ – Dr. Feeley calls for debate on restrictions
- ON THIS DAY: 30 SEPTEMBER 1935: Hoover Dam opened
- Taoiseach: Sinn Fein is an impediment to Irish Unity