Big Pharma companies who are making a fortune out of testing for Down Syndrome must be held responsible, and should be obliged to give factual information that is positive and supportive after a diagnosis is made, says Michael O’DowdRead More
Month: March 2019
Vicky Wall tells Tim Jackson why Trisomy Awareness Month is so important – and her concerns at what she saw at an information event in one major Dublin hospital.Read More
Audio of British Army officers discussing the killing of civilians on Bloody Sunday matches the shocking transcript from the Saville Inquiry.Read More
COURAGE amidst such horror: A young man ran at the killer who was shooting innocent people in the Al Noor mosque in New Zealand.Read More
Is Leo Varadkar is endangering Irish people by letting suspected ISIS members and supporters back here.
“I was in Syria, I saw what ISIS did, Leo Varadkar is endangering Irish people by letting suspected ISIS members and supporters back here.”Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Are faith schools a thing of the past or the way of the future?
- FILM REVIEW: Mr. Jones. The 20th Century’s greatest cover up
- CAROL NOLAN: ‘Consensus’ on abortion policy is being stage managed by the HSE
- Is Fianna Fáil abandoning its republican roots?
- FG TD warns of epilepsy drug that can do real harm in pregnancy