I’m a busy mother with days too short and too much to do. So, I don’t mess around with the word “Easy”, and if you like carrot cake, you will enjoy these.
As it is growing and sowing season in Our HomeGrown Home, when I found these cute little sugar carrots in town it just had to be carrot cupcakes.
Ingredients for the Cupcakes:
1. Preheat the oven for 200%C
2. Cream the eggs.
3. Add the grated carrots.
4. Add the oil and mix well.
5. Add the flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking powder & pinch of salt.
6. Don’t overmix, just until all ingredients are combined.
7. Spoon into lined cupcake tins and place into the oven.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Frosting:
- ½ cup of Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 ½ cups of Icing Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
Mix all the ingredients together.
Spread frosting lavishly onto the cooled carrot cupcakes and enjoy!