There’s an odd assumption that goes around amongst those who support the American President (and...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
Strong words this morning from the incoming President of the EU Commission, Ursula Von Der Leyen:...Read More
Irish parents, and indeed parents worldwide, now live in a world where their children, as soon as...Read More
Last night, Fine Gael members in her Dun Laoghaire constituency voted, in effect, to boot Maria...Read More
It’s remarkable, isn’t it, as a very smart tweeter observed in response to this news, that just a...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- “It’s like a tyrannical regime” McGrath lashes out at health minister over “draconian” powers
- Carol Nolan TD: Have Ministers ever actually met a real child?
- UK police will break up Christmas dinners if families flout lockdown rules
- How could ‘intolerable suffering’ be quantified to justify ending a life?
- 13% of Irish voters would vote for Donald Trump: Poll