The young man in the photo above looks harmless enough, doesn’t he? And yet, this week, more...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
Good news for Doggos, finally.Read More
Well, no, it’s not really “new”.Read More
Strong words here, and newsworthy coming from one of the UK’s most visible transgender people....Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Let’s face it: The Government made a total mess of Protective Equipment for our healthcare workers
- German state Finance Minister allegedly takes his own life out of “despair” at economic impact of coronavirus
- The Germans are right: Eurobonds are a terrible idea
- 600,000 ‘defective’ masks bought from China recalled in Netherlands
- Sinn Fein Senator: Get through the crisis by watching porno