Is professor John A. Lee an expert in infectious diseases? Not quite. He’s a pathologist – he...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
Fair warning: What you are about to read is not objective journalism. Declan Ganley has been my...Read More
By now, readers will be familiar with the single strongest argument against Ireland’s impending...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Nice Catholic church beheading: “Tell my children I love them”
- EU states to give half a TRILLION euro in climate finance to developing countries by 2025
- BOOK REVIEW: Exploring freedom in times of Covid-19 quarantine
- New York Post says Twitter a threat to democracy
- Comedy gold as social media reacts to Damien English’s ‘non-essential clothes’ remarks