There are several ways by which a person might illegally immigrate to Ireland. They might, for...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
The country’s private hospitals are empty, and the owners of those hospitals are being paid one...Read More
The school has apologised. The child’s mother, a Mrs Taylor, is tremendously upset. Not that you...Read More
A very good question by the interviewer here, and a very bad answer from the putative politician....Read More
There was a time when Youtube and other big tech companies justified their censorship of various...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- COVID-19: 1 in 3 Americans showing signs of clinical anxiety or depression
- Lockdown has reminded me of the things that really matter
- Union of Students re-elects controversial president Fitzpatrick, strikes down call for political inclusion
- Good news from our political masters: No austerity…. For a while.
- Idea: Should we just pay the TV licence fee directly to China?