Newly elected Sinn Fein TD Reada Cronin has had her twitter account, and all 125,000 historic...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
An Irish mother of two has shared her story of spending sixteen hours on a hard chair in Beaumont...Read More
Imagine, for a moment, that the world’s ten biggest, richest, and most cartoon-villain evil...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- My daughter was paralyzed in horrific accident but HSE won’t give me care package to bring her home
- The Alan Kelly Rap is the anthem for unity we need to heal the country
- Pro-family academic wins defamation case after play depicts her as fascist zombie to be killed
- A second election could destroy Fine Gael
- Report: Ireland is the second most expensive country in Europe