One of the main advantages, we’re always told, of European Union membership, is that it affords...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
In many ways, this is the perfect first thing for a newly inaugurated Democratic President to do:...Read More
For most of us, September 11th, 2001, was mostly memorable for the attacks by Al-Quaeda operatives...Read More
To be fair, it’s a common sentiment on this island, or most of it, anyway. It’s a less common...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
- US Study: Covid lockdowns will cause one million excess deaths
- How Ireland’s leaders invited covid in through open borders
- Zero Carbon, Zero Brains: No More Irish Peat Production
- Prioritise Safety for Teachers to Break Impasse in Special Education says Tóibín
- 100 cases in two meat factories – are we importing Covid along with cheap labour?