If you’re like me, you may have felt chills the first time you watched the 1999 movie “The Sixth...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
The American Democratic Party has something of a dilemma, as its primary season to select a...Read More
There are, at the time of writing, 150 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Italy. Three people have...Read More
Dublin’s media and political establishment always has the same explanation, when these things...Read More
In the aftermath of this website’s report on Tuesday about historic anti-Semitic tweets by newly...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Bank of Ireland made €758 million in 2019, but won’t pay ANY corporation tax
- My daughter was paralyzed in horrific accident but HSE won’t give me care package to bring her home
- The Alan Kelly Rap is the anthem for unity we need to heal the country
- Pro-family academic wins defamation case after play depicts her as fascist zombie to be killed
- A second election could destroy Fine Gael