The abbreviation “NGO” stands, as most people know, for “non governmental organisation”. In other...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
Give a lot of credit to the University of Southern California: It’s not often you see a major...Read More
The entire basis of most of the western approach to Coronavirus has been to use lockdowns and...Read More
Who’s going to win the American election? With a week to go, the polling and the data all point in...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Nice Catholic church beheading: “Tell my children I love them”
- EU states to give half a TRILLION euro in climate finance to developing countries by 2025
- BOOK REVIEW: Exploring freedom in times of Covid-19 quarantine
- New York Post says Twitter a threat to democracy
- Comedy gold as social media reacts to Damien English’s ‘non-essential clothes’ remarks