Polling over the last few months in the US election has been fairly consistent: Donald Trump’s...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
There’s been a lot of talk recently about the removal of statues being an assault on our history,...Read More
What’s the world coming to when you can’t trust a politician to cut their own salary without...Read More
As most people have, by now, heard, one of the first legislative priorities for the new Government...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- POLL: Should Ireland abolish the Gardaí, as suggested by a recent RTÉ article?
- Warfield isn’t a victim of bigotry: He benefits from it
- “Hypocrisy”: Journalist who deplored Warfield criticism previously added to pile-on against young student
- “A giant in Irish nationalism”: John Hume has died
- BEN SCALLAN: Should Ireland leave the EU? | Gript