Bad news for anyone who fancies a dip.Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
You’ll have heard by now about David Norris spending €70,000 on his website, a story so...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Government refuses to research how many non-Covid deaths will be caused by lockdown: Aontú
- The woke are seeking to rewrite Irish history instead of commemorating it
- Police to close notorious Paris mosque after teacher killed
- ON THIS DAY: 20 OCTOBER 1941: The massacre at Kragujavac
- Testimony of Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-partner can be published, appeals court rules