You won’t see much criticism of this proposal from Sinn Fein in the rest of the Irish media, but...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
Our colleagues in the rest of the Irish media have adopted an approach to covering extinction...Read More
There has been a lot of anger from pro-choice activists this morning in relation to this new...Read More
It has been alleged by an Italian journalist who is both an atheist and a friend of Pope Francis...Read More
One of the problems that the Green movement has is that every so often it has to tell the truth...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- “It’s like a tyrannical regime” McGrath lashes out at health minister over “draconian” powers
- Carol Nolan TD: Have Ministers ever actually met a real child?
- UK police will break up Christmas dinners if families flout lockdown rules
- How could ‘intolerable suffering’ be quantified to justify ending a life?
- 13% of Irish voters would vote for Donald Trump: Poll