It is quite the spectacle, for those interested, to observe the current row between Ireland’s two...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
There is an emerging pattern in the way the Irish Government attempts to deal with its migrant...Read More
The leading clinic for treating adults and children who feel that they may be transgender is being...Read More
One of the things that Brexit has done has been to create, amongst supporters of the European...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- “It’s like a tyrannical regime” McGrath lashes out at health minister over “draconian” powers
- Carol Nolan TD: Have Ministers ever actually met a real child?
- UK police will break up Christmas dinners if families flout lockdown rules
- How could ‘intolerable suffering’ be quantified to justify ending a life?
- 13% of Irish voters would vote for Donald Trump: Poll