It’s not easy being a beloved celebrity in Ireland these days, as Marian Keyes found out to her...Read More
About The Author
John is the Editor of Gript. A writer, media commentator and activist with many years of experience, he is well known for having worked on several high profile referendum campaigns in Ireland, most prominently the Lisbon referenda of 2008 and 2009, and the abortion referendum of 2018. He is a regular commentator on Irish broadcast media, and a columnist with the Irish Catholic Newspaper.
Author: John McGuirk
The broadband plan is back in the news. The Journal.ie reports this morning that the Government...Read More
I suppose they’ll fit right in. The current members, after all, include Cuba, Saudi Arabia, China,...Read More
Are you excited? RTE has released a new schedule today for autumn and winter, which, if we’re...Read More
According to the generally well-informed Pat Leahy over at the Irish Times, Dublin is refusing...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Top writers, actors show support for JK Rowling after trans attack
- Where Christmas is forbidden: Pope Francis urged not to abandon underground Chinese Catholics
- Socialist TD indirectly called 80% of Irish people racist; tries to overturn democratic will
- Ming: Someone hacked my account and looked for nudey pictures
- ON THIS DAY: 28 SEPTEMBER 1066: The Conqueror lands in England