Gript welcomes comments from readers, and appreciates the time and consideration given to providing your feedback on our stories, videos, podcasts, and opinion pieces.
Comments that you post on Gript are your responsibility. Gript will not accept liability for what you post here. Users are reminded that they are fully responsible for their own created content and their own posts, comments and submissions and fully and effectively warrant and indemnify Gript Media in relation to such content and their ability to make such content, posts, comments and submissions available. Gript Media does not control and is not responsible for the content of external websites.
We seek to provide a friendly and welcoming place for discussion and debate. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove comments that do not meet our community guidelines:
- Personal abuse and invective will not be tolerated, either towards Gript contributors or to your fellow commenters.
- Potentially defamatory statements will be removed and will result in a ban
- Off-topic comments will be removed. Confine your comments to the topic of the story on which you are commenting.
- No bigotry or prejudice of any kind will be tolerated.
- Trolling, or repeatedly posting the same material, will result in a ban.
- Re-posting a comment after it has been removed by moderators will result in a ban
Our comments policy is not democratic – we will not engage in debates or discussions about the merits of a decision to remove a comment or ban a user.