Category: Not Quite Serious
Highly amusing. This all began at 2.50AM, when somebody noticed an…. unusual tweet from the MEP’s...Read More
A funny thing just happened in Portland. One of the crazy ideas of the stunningly dishonest...Read More
It’ll be a real tragedy if, the very first time a species from another Galaxy hears the voice of...Read More
Finally, a real alternative to RTE: “A mysterious radio signal is coming from a nearby galaxy,...Read More
“These are the only black and tans we’ll be supporting”, shouted Mary-Lou amid rapturous cries of ‘Allahu Akbar’ from supporters, “and you can tell all the begrudgers to take a running jump off…”, at which point the microphone was cut and Smith awkwardly averted her gaze.Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Prison Officers Couldn’t Search Trans Inmate For Concealed Weapon
- Churches set on fire in Chile
- ON THIS DAY: 19 OCTOBER 1989: “The Guildford Four” are released from prison
- China already uses aerial drones to track suspected criminals – but is Ireland far behind?
- Irish leaders cause recession & misery despite WHO warning against lockdowns