Category: Featured Picks
Donald Trump has said no Israelis or Palestinians would be uprooted from their homes if his Middle Eastern peace plan was adopted by both sides, but a proposed Israeli annexation of West Bank settlements might prove to be the biggest sticking point in the proposed two-state solution.Read More
We stand, then, to lose our home, the home of our children, the Irish generations as yet unborn. Already weakened by a history of occupation, genocide and forcible cultural reconstruction, we have lacked the clarity and courage to defend our sweet land, its ways, laws and culture.Read More
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has told Variety magazine she feels the “urge” to run because “the 2016 election was a really odd time and an odd outcome”.Read More
A new bill set to come before the Turkish parliament would allow men to avoid punishment for raping girls by then marrying their victim.Read More
Climate scientists generally believe that man-made impacts on global climate can only be...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What is the biggest issue for you in this election?
- Immigration (38%, 547 Votes)
- Abortion / Social Issues (22%, 315 Votes)
- Housing (12%, 174 Votes)
- Health (9%, 129 Votes)
- Tax and the Cost of Living (9%, 128 Votes)
- Crime (4%, 52 Votes)
- The Environment / Carbon Tax (3%, 41 Votes)
- The Economy and Jobs (3%, 37 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,423
- Trump unveils Middle East Peace Plan with path to Palestinian statehood
- John Waters: Only radical change can save Ireland now
- Hillary feels “urge” to run, says US can’t “afford another four years” of Trump
- Voting for someone in the shadows? SF TDs told what to do by unelected staff says Tóibín
- Zappone: I’d happily stay on as Minister in a Fianna Fáil Government