White ladies: I hope you’re ready to repent for ever having ever worn fake-tan, for it is surely a subtle micro-aggression to appropriate that which is not yours (dark skin).Read More
About The Author
Tim Jackson is a presenter on Gript Media.
Author: Tim Jackson
Assuming motives is a risky business, particularly when it comes to the hot-button issue of...Read More
Maybe the archbishop could give people a choice about attending Mass, if he is that enamoured with modern values.Read More
He would share the same burial ground as Christopher Columbus, whilst wearing the habit of the Franciscan monks he had built a close relationship with in Ireland, helping them to establish numerous monasteries throughout the country.Read More
In a tweet about the incident, Farage called the arrival of such migrants an “invasion” that would continue “unless we act.”Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Are faith schools a thing of the past or the way of the future?
- FILM REVIEW: Mr. Jones. The 20th Century’s greatest cover up
- CAROL NOLAN: ‘Consensus’ on abortion policy is being stage managed by the HSE
- Is Fianna Fáil abandoning its republican roots?
- FG TD warns of epilepsy drug that can do real harm in pregnancy