After more than 400 days in prison Pell said he considered his time behind bars as a “a long retreat”, but that he was now looking forward to celebrating a private Mass for the first time in over a year.Read More
About The Author
Tim Jackson is a presenter on Gript Media.
Author: Tim Jackson
Aontú leader Peader Tóibín TD has condemned Revenue’s decision to excuse tax exiles from their liabilities due to “extraordinary natural occurrences.”Read More
Today’s verdict however is a vindication of Pell, one that any person who cherishes the right to a fair trial should welcome.Read More
Thank God for Malaysia.Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What do think of the current governmental reaction to covid-19 crisis worldwide?
- All the shutdowns are necessary to save lives (58%, 296 Votes)
- Is it an overreaction that will threaten future lives and jobs (42%, 217 Votes)
Total Voters: 513
- We are not in a police state, but we don’t want to sleepwalk into one either.
- Taiwan to donate 16 million masks to Europe and US
- Uh-oh: Coronavirus “reactivating” in cured patients, South Korean study says
- Japan: We’re going to spend $2bn moving our companies out of China
- Now, more than ever, we should cherish our freedoms