Every so often, a headline catches me off guard. Like this one, from the Catholic News Agency...Read More
About The Author
Jonathon Van Maren is a public speaker, writer, and pro-life activist. His commentary has been translated into more than eight languages and published widely online as well as print newspapers such as the Jewish Independent, the National Post, the Hamilton Spectator, the National Review, and others. His commentary has been featured on CTV Primetime, Global News, EWTN, and the CBC as well as dozens of radio stations and news outlets in Canada and the United States. He speaks on a wide variety of cultural topics across North America and in Europe at universities, high schools, churches, and other functions with a speciality in pro-life strategy, among other topics.
Author: Jonathon Van Maren
Anne Applebaum is one of the world’s most distinguished historians. Gulag: A History is a seminal...Read More
Some good news on the euthanasia front for a change. From Alex Schadenberg of the Euthanasia...Read More
A grotesque report out of Kansas City drew attention to a problem that has begun to grow nearly...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
- Revealed: The 20 million in fees and expenses that pharmaceutical companies have paid to Irish doctors and Health Care Organisations
- The last person to ban Christmas was Cromwell. That didn’t end well.
- Dublin “Assert Your Freedoms” rally set for Saturday to oppose lockdown and controlled speech laws
- How to escape the ‘cancel culture’ menace: cancel yourself
- Conference will present case against Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia – organisers say ‘no debate’ so far