A grotesque report out of Kansas City drew attention to a problem that has begun to grow nearly...Read More
About The Author
Jonathon Van Maren is a public speaker, writer, and pro-life activist. His commentary has been translated into more than eight languages and published widely online as well as print newspapers such as the Jewish Independent, the National Post, the Hamilton Spectator, the National Review, and others. His commentary has been featured on CTV Primetime, Global News, EWTN, and the CBC as well as dozens of radio stations and news outlets in Canada and the United States. He speaks on a wide variety of cultural topics across North America and in Europe at universities, high schools, churches, and other functions with a speciality in pro-life strategy, among other topics.
Author: Jonathon Van Maren
If you happen to be a disinterested observer of Ireland’s decades-long abortion debate, you could...Read More
The global community united in side-splitting gales of laughter As I got older,” Ed West writes in...Read More
Hungary’s abortion rate plummets as new family policies are brought in: No income taxes for women with 4 kids
Sometime last year, I got a phone call from a reporter from the Huffington Post who was working on...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- POLL: Should Ireland abolish the Gardaí, as suggested by a recent RTÉ article?
- Warfield isn’t a victim of bigotry: He benefits from it
- “Hypocrisy”: Journalist who deplored Warfield criticism previously added to pile-on against young student
- “A giant in Irish nationalism”: John Hume has died
- BEN SCALLAN: Should Ireland leave the EU? | Gript