WARNING: The following contains content of a violent and sexual nature. The pornographic and...Read More
About The Author
Jonathon Van Maren is a public speaker, writer, and pro-life activist. His commentary has been translated into more than eight languages and published widely online as well as print newspapers such as the Jewish Independent, the National Post, the Hamilton Spectator, the National Review, and others. His commentary has been featured on CTV Primetime, Global News, EWTN, and the CBC as well as dozens of radio stations and news outlets in Canada and the United States. He speaks on a wide variety of cultural topics across North America and in Europe at universities, high schools, churches, and other functions with a speciality in pro-life strategy, among other topics.
Author: Jonathon Van Maren
Only a few years ago, the aggressive “New Atheist” movement was on the march, with rhetorical...Read More
The links between pornography and human trafficking have long been established, but rarely have...Read More
The backlash is continuing against the gender-neutral bathrooms transgender activists are...Read More
The January sun was shining on Istanbul’s Sultanahmet Square as I walked by small piles of...Read More
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What is the biggest issue for you in this election?
- Immigration (41%, 504 Votes)
- Abortion / Social Issues (21%, 263 Votes)
- Housing (10%, 126 Votes)
- Tax and the Cost of Living (10%, 117 Votes)
- Health (9%, 109 Votes)
- Crime (3%, 42 Votes)
- The Environment / Carbon Tax (3%, 40 Votes)
- The Economy and Jobs (2%, 26 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,227
- Parents’ backlash sees gender-neutral toilets BANNED at Aussie school
- PHOTOS: Nick Sandmann returns to March for Life, says he’ll never miss one
- “House the Irish First”: protesters gather outside Dublin housing development
- Oxford professor given security guards after transgender threats
- Trans MMA fighter who broke female opponent’s skull hailed as “bravest athlete in history”