The formation of a Government always brings with it discussion about the priorities of those who...Read More
About The Author
James Bradshaw is a Dublin-based writer who writes about politics, international affairs, film, literature and culture.
Author: James Bradshaw
Included at the very end of the framework document which Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael agreed to last...Read More
In Ireland, the outbreak of the Coronavirus has resulted in emergency powers being granted to the...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Are faith schools a thing of the past or the way of the future?
- FILM REVIEW: Mr. Jones. The 20th Century’s greatest cover up
- CAROL NOLAN: ‘Consensus’ on abortion policy is being stage managed by the HSE
- Is Fianna Fáil abandoning its republican roots?
- FG TD warns of epilepsy drug that can do real harm in pregnancy