Shortly before Christmas, The Economist published an article titled ‘The liberalisation of...Read More
About The Author
James Bradshaw is a Dublin-based writer who writes about politics, international affairs, film, literature and culture.
Author: James Bradshaw
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
What is the biggest issue for you in this election?
- Immigration (41%, 504 Votes)
- Abortion / Social Issues (21%, 263 Votes)
- Housing (10%, 126 Votes)
- Tax and the Cost of Living (10%, 117 Votes)
- Health (9%, 109 Votes)
- Crime (3%, 42 Votes)
- The Environment / Carbon Tax (3%, 40 Votes)
- The Economy and Jobs (2%, 26 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,227
- FF rejects their own legal advice, adopts third housing policy this week
- Legionaries rocked by further abuse revelations
- Suicide in Cavan and Monaghan twice national average: people ‘dying unnecessarily”
- Is Saoirse McHugh the only honest Green candidate?
- Nigerian priest pleads for help as pastor who refused to renounce faith is beheaded