On Saturday, 17 August last, I came across a Tweet from an Owen James in the UK which referred to...Read More
About The Author
Author: Gript Column
Mandarin-speaking Mainlanders are drowning the city-state’s Cantonese cultureRead More
The elderly are an untapped resource – and so are the young.Read More
According to a new report issued this month by property website Daft.ie, the number of properties...Read More
Only someone completely out of touch with reality could declare, as Simon Harris did, that cutting...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
Do you think the worst of covid 19 is behind us, or is the worst yet to come?
- Behind Us (58%, 454 Votes)
- Worst to come (42%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 735
- Hong Kong media tycoon arrested under new oppressive Chinese law
- NASA to review names of planets, galaxies to combat “insensitivity”, promote inclusion
- Kildare is locked down – but horse-racing is strangely immune where GAA isn’t
- Clare TD – Government inaction on Chinese Genocide of Uighurs “lessens us as a people”
- “Abortionists are making a killing”: €2.9 million paid by the HSE for abortion in 2019