ON THIS DAY: 3RD SEPTEMBER 1939 The Emergency Powers Act 1939 (EPA) was an Act of the Oireachtas...Read More
About The Author
Author: Gript Column
The September Massacres were a number of killings in Paris and other cities that occurred from 2–6...Read More
According to a new report issued this month by property website Daft.ie, the number of properties...Read More
Only someone completely out of touch with reality could declare, as Simon Harris did, that cutting...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Government refuses to research how many non-Covid deaths will be caused by lockdown: Aontú
- The woke are seeking to rewrite Irish history instead of commemorating it
- Police to close notorious Paris mosque after teacher killed
- ON THIS DAY: 20 OCTOBER 1941: The massacre at Kragujavac
- Testimony of Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-partner can be published, appeals court rules