Hate crime in England and Wales is defined as, ‘any criminal offence which is perceived, by the...Read More
About The Author
David Mullins is a bioethics commentator with a special interest in the ethical implications of emerging technologies. He regularly contributes to a number of online blogs. He also remembers when a Chomp Bar was 10p in 'old money' and Snickers was called Marathon.
Author: David Mullins
At this point most of us are aware of the controversy surrounding the roll-out of the Public...Read More
When I was in college I shared a student apartment with four other guys. One of them had a...Read More
The EU Emergency Trust Fund for Africa is by far the biggest EU trust fund in existence. It...Read More
The 2017-2018 report from Planned Parenthood Federation of America shows that it conducted 332,757...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
- Why are RTÉ paying for the Meghan and Harry show?
- Switzerland votes to ban public wearing of the Burqa by referendum
- Vaccine Update: Fall in numbers vaccinated last week
- Tracey Campbell-Fitzpatrick: why did her maternal death not rock the nation?
- Camogie stars say people are “collateral damage” in government’s lockdown