Dr. Mary Higgins, a consultant at the National Maternity Hospital, has been criticised after photos emerged of her standing at a protest of “Abortion Angels” outside the building where she condemned a group of pro-life protestors for congregating yesterday.Read More
Month: January 2020
In Colombia’s ‘invisible war’ – a ‘bloody conflict’ of over 50 years – nearly 17,000 child...Read More
Yesterday, New Years Day, saw a small group of pro-life protestors conducting some form of silent...Read More
Frank Furedi, emeritus professor of sociology at Kent University, issues a timely warning about...Read More
Dr. Ebun Joseph is a Career Development Consultant at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland,...Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- ON THIS DAY: 24 SEPTEMBER 1880: Captain Charles Boycott sent to ‘moral coventry’
- ‘Stop scaring the nation on Covid’ says top doctor forced to resign from HSE
- COVID a ‘massive shock’ to Hair & Beauty sector – economist calls for VAT cut
- Labour Party’s Sick Pay plan. A sick joke or a decent idea?
- Abortion survivors thank Trump for signing Born Alive Act