A landmark ruling has recognised the right for German pharmacists to refuse to sell the so-called...Read More
Month: January 2020
The reaction to the Brexit vote in Ireland is born of pure ignorance in all things
EU, ignorance existing within the highest echelons of politics and the media
right down to the ordinary Joe-citizen.
Climate researchers now admit that the worst case scenario for carbon emissions is no longer plausible, with a key climate model used until recently overestimating the the amount of coal the world would burn.Read More
Brexit could spell the breakup of the United Kingdom if a new YouGov poll conducted in Scotland proves accurate.Read More
Send us news, tips and blogs: [email protected]
Gript depends on the support of its readers.
If you believe in challenging the consensus, facilitating debate, and delivering news and analysis without the liberal filter, please consider making a donation.
- Homeless groups are spending €33,000 per homeless person each year. Is it working?
- Free housing for alleged asylum seekers in Ireland?
- Covid hysteria: The GAA should not have stripped Dungarvan of their title
- Scottish Hate Crime Bill: Hate talk in homes ‘must be prosecuted’
- Homeless deaths up 35% in 2020 period